Monday, July 13, 2009

New Layout!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but you can be assured that I will be posting a-plenty this coming week. It's the summertime now, which means I'd rather be sitting on a sandy beach watching the sunset than driving through a neon-lit city. So, for the re-grand-openning of my blog, I present the beach!


The picture used for my background was taken by friend Andrew Gold, much like the city scene that was my previous background. He is a skilled photograaher, and I encourage you to check out his works at http://andrewauphoto.com/.

With the changing of seasons comes my change in music tastes, as I am listening less to dancy electronica and more to sweet, catchy pop-punk. That is not to say that you will never see an electronica track on here again, but simply that I will be listening to and posting about music that better suits the mood of the summer. There will be more 12-Step Programs, more Awesome Recs, and some new fun things. Stay posted and leave comments!

1 comments:

Chase said...

yay for more posting. I honestly did check just the other day to see if you had anything new, and then was glad today when I saw your fb status about updating!