Saturday, May 30, 2009

Awesome - MGMT

I love MGMT (but I have to say, I'm mostly a single junkie), and Justice's remix of their single "Electric Feel" is even better than the original. The composition is excellent and very professional, as though MGMT had wanted it that way. The song is 5:27 long, and every second is enjoyable (except perhaps the brief silence at 4:35) and keeps your attention. I highly recommend this song to everyone, whether you have never heard MGMT or Justice before or if you like either of their sounds. The combination here is extremely accessible and creates a stellar track.


RIYL Justice, MGMT, Black Kids, Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Track:
MGMT - "Electric Feel (Justice Remix)" (right click > save as) (not my link)

For Comparison:
MGMT - "Electric Feel" (right click > save as) (not my link)
Justice - "D. A. N. C. E." (right click > save as) (not my link)

MGMT
http://myspace.com/mgmt

1 comments:

Chase said...

Love this song, probably because I enjoy both MGMT and Justice. And it won a grammy earlier this year.
And just so you know, I'll probably be stalking your blog since I'm always looking for new music.